E-marketing has unique advantages over traditional marketing because it gives businesses of any size access to the mass market at an affordable costs contrary to TV, Radio, or print advertising and promotions, it allows truly personalized marketing.
Some advantages of emarketing over traditional marketing are:
1. Marketing personnel: Traditional marketing depend on highly trained and experienced personnel to be implemented while eMarketing just need few people to initiate the process and the rest will be done in an automated system.
2. Global reach – eMarketing reach many people worldwide while traditional marketing is more effective locally with big budget. Example, a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
3. Lower cost – eMarketing uses non expensive tools and skills and therefore affordable compared to traditional marketing tools and skills. A properly planned and effectively targeted e-marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
4. Trackable, measurable results – web analytics and other online metric tools make it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising. See our guide on measuring your online marketing.
5. Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
6. Openness - by having a social media presence and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with. See our guide on online business networking and social networking.
7. Social currency – e-marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media. On the internet these campaigns can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
8. Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, e-marketing can be seamless and immediate.
9. Automation and time serving:: Many aspects of the emarketing activities can be automated within the online or offline system making time serving. This enable you to do other strategic business activities
E Marketing Tanzania Important Links:
- advantages of emarket over traditional market (6)
- what are the benefits of e-marketing over traditional marketing (5)
- advantages of e-marketing over traditional marketing (2)
- advantage of e marketing in traditional marketing (2)
- benifits of e marketing over traditional marketing (2)
- advantages of electronic market (2)
- benefits of e-marketing over traditional marketing (1)
- emarketing its advantage over traditional marketing (1)
- emarketing its advantages over traditional marketing (1)
- advantage of e market kver traditional market (1)
- its advantage over traditional marketing (1)
- traditional marketing is over (1)
- what are advantages of e-markerting over traditional markerting (1)
- what are advantages of emarketing (1)
- advavantages of emarketing over traditonal marketing (1)
- advantages of marketing activities over traditional marketing (1)
- advantage of e-marketing over tradition marketing (1)
- advantages of e market (1)
- advantages of e marketing over tradional marketing (1)
- Advantages of e marketing over traditional marketing (1)